

The girls got these Bitty Baby jammies from Gramma and Grampa tonight. 

We had a little birthday party for the girls today. I'll post those pictures tomorrow. Here are just a few pictures of the girls enjoying their Grampa and Gramma. 
And here's one of Gracie snuggling with her Daddy.
Posted by
jenny
at
9:38 PM
5 comments:
Oh my! I had the pic of Gracie reading as my background, now it is the sweet pic of Lily, mini Jenny!!!
Looks like they let you do their hair!
Love you!
They both look so cute!
Chelsea, I love it when you leave comments here! I hope you're doing well. It was good to see you two weeks ago, and I LOVE your new house!
We're having our family pictures done today and we're getting ready for Thanksgiving. :)
I love the hair too! Chelsea, you are such a blessing to my daughter and grandchildren...thank you :-)
Post a Comment