Sleeping in Seattle

That's what I'll be doing this weekend! My wonderful husband is sending me away for the weekend to visit a dear college friend. I'll pick Phil up from school this afternoon and then he and the kids will drop me off at the airport. As far as the kids go, we've sweetened the deal by telling them that Daddy will take them to Sonic for dinner after they drop me off. Jared is excited about the new November toys in their Wacky Packs. They're supposed to be little cars. Caleb is hoping his car will be yellow.
As a side note, Jared has been frustrated with his sisters this morning. They're following him around the house destroying everything he's trying to play with. He just said to me, "Mommy, I wish all of your children could just start out at [age] 3." Interesting thought!
A few minutes ago, I caught Lily on my bed trying to stuff her jammies into the bag I'm taking to Seattle. Cute, cute, cute!!!





5 comments:
You just gotta love Lily. She's so very intuitive! Can you imagine the laugh you would have had tonight if you hadn't caught her, and found them when you got there.
Can I pack my jammies and go with you too?
Oh Lily! I will be stuffing you in my bag on my way bag!!! Have fun Jen!
Aw, she wants to go with you!
I hope you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment