Tagged Again
Now I'm supposed to look in my wallet, pull out 4 coins, look at the date on each coin, and tell one significant event that happened during that year.
1979: I started Kindergarten
1989: I was baptized on November 19th of that year (which just so happens to be today!)
1999: I got married
2002: I found out that I was going to be a mommy for the first time
Now I tag: Mom, Emily, Lizzie, and Stephanie





4 comments:
Are you sure you picked out those coins? ;) Those dates sure seem conveinent to major events in your life. LOL
Yes! And I was amazed that 3 of the 4 were all a decade apart. The one from 1979 was actually a Canadian penny.
Canadian??? That shouldn't count.
I tried to click on "the funny farm family" to see who it was. Of course, it is private. Anyway...I had the same thoughts about the dates. I was actually going to handpick my coins, but, you know me...I can't do anything dishonestly!
Post a Comment