10.31.2007

Trick or Treat!






After we read The Pumpkin Patch Parable, Phil carved a pumpkin and we took the kids trick-or-treating on our street. They had a great time. Lily lagged behind the others, because she was digging around in her purse to eat her candy. She had a constant stream of chocolate drool coming out of her mouth most of the evening. Look who followed us around the neighborhood and settled on our front porch for awhile. It's a good thing we're not superstitious!

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh Lily, I'm so glad you aren't worried about calories!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I also agree with your post about having good Godly friends. I don't think I would survive without a playdate, coffee, and good conversation! It is a must:)

Anonymous said...

Oh and I LOVE the book Calm My Anxious Heart. So good. I would love to hear what you think when you are done, let's email eachother thoughts on it...?

emyann said...

I love that they are carrying the purses I gave them!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers