11.18.2007

Happy Birthday, Gracie and Lily!


I can hardly believe that my babies are two years old today! Here's what I usually do on "Birthday Eve."


We had our usual Sunday morning blueberry muffin breakfast. Phil and I searched and searched for birthday candles last night, but they must have gotten lost in our move. I found these floating candles, instead.



It was so fun to see the delight on the girls' faces as they opened up their gifts. We're going to have a little party for them on Tuesday evening when Gramma and Grampa arrive.

5 comments:

James said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!!!

Happy Birthday Lily!!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe they are already two years old. I remember when you were prego with them and bringing the boys to tumbling class. Boy, how time flies!

~nanashouse~ said...

I just love to see the joy in their faces as they celebrate their birthdays!! Happy Birthday Sweet Ones :-)

Basking in the Son said...

Emmalyn says that she is jealous of the princess doll present.

Nana's Nest said...

Decorating their bedroom door is so neat, that is what Katie does for her kids too. The kids look so cute and the girls sure enjoyed their birthdays...how special....

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers