11.29.2007

Fun in the Snow


Jared and I went outside during nap time today and made this snowman.
This is something that needs to be done when his little sisters are otherwise occupied. He doesn't always appreciate their help with these projects.


The cutest snow angel ever!



Caleb went back inside before I could grab my camera, so I don't have any pictures of him in the snow, but here are a couple of the girls taken on Tuesday when Addie came over to play.

6 comments:

The Funny Farm Family said...

Isn't the snow great? Elliot loves to roll around in the snow. William likes to push his bathtub boats throught the snow. Enjoy and stay warm. (Having fun with the puddles of snow on the floor yet?)

gramma said...

Jared, Gramma just loves your snowman. His smiley face, his buttons and his helmet are all the best. Then when I saw your snow angel I cheered!!! just what you've been wanting to do isn't it?

~nanashouse~ said...

Caleb~Nana is with you, inside, warm and toasty (probably watching a video).

Our puppy just loves going outside in the cold air. She runs around and watches her warm breath in the cold air :-)

~nanashouse~ said...

one more thought..that snow angel (a.k.a. jared) looks so much like Chris as the same age!!

Rebekah said...

Oh, I wish we would have some snow. My husband is still trying to dig us out from all of the leaves!

The Crazy Hours said...

They look so cute in the snow.the girls are adorble.the sownman was also cute.

love,
crystal and makayla

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers