11.26.2007

Chuck E. Cheese


Today was Gramma and Grampa's last day to visit. Phil left for school this morning after enjoying a nice long Thanksgiving break. Gramma, Grampa, the kids and I went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. We arrived shortly after they opened, so we were their only customers for awhile.


Jared was the only one who was willing to visit with Chuck E. Cheese. The girls ran away, and Caleb hid in the play structure.


Four children and only 3 horses! Jared was a sweet brother to share with Lily.


Lily rode on this clock ride 3 or 4 times, and only wiggled out of her seatbelt once when she saw a lady with an olive pizza walk by.


Yes, I'm the reason why some of the toys have pizza sauce all over them. Lily's my fourth child, so I let her walk around with food...sorry. Jared probably would have been strapped in a booster chair wearing a bib.


Caleb enjoyed winning tickets. He chose a Tootsie Roll for his prize.


The kids had child-sized drinks, but Gracie managed to snatch one of the larger cups at the table.


Here's Gracie telling me "No" when it was time to go.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oops! I deleted my comment. The kids look like they're having fun.

~nanashouse~ said...

what a great outing! remember how scared emily was of the mouse?? poor little girl :-(

Basking in the Son said...

Being the only customers at Chuck E. Cheese can be a good thing! Looks fun. You turned your pages red and green before I got around to doing mine. Do you mind if I do it too?

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers