8.18.2008

We had a few problems this morning...

The girls made a girls-only fort in the living room...


...and Jared turned his attention to sabotaging their efforts by spying on them with his periscope.

I heard screaming in the living room while making lunch. I went to investigate, and this is what I saw upon entering the living room. How could I tell him to stop?

3 comments:

gramma said...

As soon as I stop laughing, I have just one thing to say (& I'm sure Becky would agree) Like Father, Like Son!

A Gift of Grace said...

It sounded like that to me too.

Nana's Nest said...

A good laugh early in the morning is as good as a cup of coffee!! Be sure and "save" this picture for the girls as teenagers....PROOF!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers