Eeek!

As many of you know, I hate rodents of any sort. But since I love Jared, I said, "yes" when he asked me to make these little mice puppets featured in Gracie's Disney magazine. From left to right: Gracie's mouse, Caleb's mouse, Jared's mouse, and Lily's mouse. She said, "I do myself" only about a dozen times.
They really did have a great time. They only look annoyed because I forgot to take pictures while they were working and I made everybody get back into their chairs for a quick shot.
I would have to say that Lily enjoyed this the most, because she's in love with her purple glue stick...
...as you can see.





1 comments:
Those mice ar the best! I'll be honest, when I logged on, the first thing to come on the screen was "Eeek!" and nothing else. You can't imagine what went racing through my mind that you were having to encounter with Phil gone.
Post a Comment