8.11.2008

Our New Swing


How do you like our new backyard swing? We were very happy to find a good deal on it at the ranch supply store.

Come on over and swing for a bit. We promise that there will be lots of entertainment, and maybe a glass of lemonade!

5 comments:

Nana's Nest said...

Beautiful cozy swing...be right over....

gramma said...

Another fantastic addition to your wonderful yard. I can't wait to try it, although by the time I get there you'll have to dress me in a snow suit and wheel me out in my wheel chair.

Basking in the Son said...

Now the parents have a fun place to relax while the kids play.

emyann said...

Lily is not having that picture! I LOVE the expression on her face!

A Gift of Grace said...

What a lovely addition. It is so fun to sit and watch the kids while you swing.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers