8.09.2008

Kids' Day in the Park

We had a great day at Riverfront Park! Each year the park hosts Kids' Day in the Park with a special show hosted by Gordon from Sesame Street and his friends, Elmo and Cookie Monster. It was so much fun for this mommy to sit on the lawn and sing songs like "The Sesame Street Song" and "Sing, Sing a Song" along with my kids and Gordon (songs I used to love to sing when I was young).

There were several game booths and activities for the kids to enjoy before and after the show. Lily's trying a few gymnastics moves as Gracie waits in line for her turn. The boys were on the giant slide in the background.

Here they are after a long day. Time to go to Sonic for slushies!

3 comments:

gramma said...

A great time, in a beautiful park, and it looks like a gorgeous day!! Only thing missing is grandparents to share in the fun.

Nana's Nest said...

Looks like you had fun! That is one thing I remember about Spokane, their parks with beautiful flowers!!

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

what fun
I wish they could be here at the
lake
maybe next summer - the Phil's and
the Gary's together
9 kids!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers