8.18.2008

A New Fence

Phil's at it again with another great project! He tore down the chain link fence on our patio and he's replacing it with beautiful cedar fencing.

Power tools and little helpers can make a mommy nervous.


Good job, Lily!

4 comments:

gramma said...

That looks super!!! and what a blessing to have such wonderful helpers.

Lizzie said...

That's something you don't see in Texas, well our part at least. Every house is divided up by stone walls. Wood fences are so beautiful, good job guys.

Unknown said...

These pictures totally remind me of when I was a little girl. I remember my Dad painting the garage and us kids getting to "help". Of course we didn't get much done, we were using our little paint brushes that come with the paint with water books. :) I am sure we were a big help to him!

~nanashouse~ said...

Yeah, I had to place a nail in between the boards and hold it tight. If the fence is not level, it is my fault!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers