8.28.2008

This Makes Me Happy...


If my memory serves me correctly (but it usually doesn't), I think it's about that time for Starbucks to start serving their Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

Just to make sure, I checked my blog archives for last August and I found this post. It just so happens that I enjoyed my first one of the season a year ago today! Anyone want to go have a cup with me?

7 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I will have the peppermint mocha!

~nanashouse~ said...

Let's see, if I recall, someone jokingly said that Starbucks name should changed to "Fourbuck"Coffee.
My favorite flavor is the Machiatto(did I spell it correctly?). Our Safeway store now has a Starbucks in it. It will be fun to go in and get our favorites once in awhile.

DAD

The Crazy Hours said...

I'm up for a pumpkin spice latte!

A Gift of Grace said...

sounds good...i am for the machiatto too

Lizzie said...

Here's a story for you. I went in yesterday to see if they had the pumpkin latte yet and they told me not til next week, so I ordered my usual. When the guy made my drink he said to me "taste this, see if you like it" and sure enough, it was a pumpkin latte. He made it for me a week early and it was perfect!!!!

Amy... said...

Me, me, me!!! Let's go for a drink ;)

Stephanie said...

YES!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers