8.14.2008

Tic Tac Toe


Gracie and I played Tic Tac Toe this morning. I was "x" and she was "o." Didn't she do a good job? Yes, I did let my 2 year old daughter win. :)

2 comments:

gramma said...

I'd love playing tic-tac-toe with her! (and I'd let her win too) Those are wonderful 'o's"

Nana's Nest said...

Good job;-) I can't hardly believe your girls will be 3 in 3 months!! It's been fun watching your children grow into bigger little people over the last year! I can't wait to show Katie the update. One of her friends was telling me, "I put you on as a friend" and she asks Katie, "do you do facebook"? We laughed and she said, "my mom is in touch with my childhood friends for me!"LOLOL

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers