8.28.2007

Long Day

Here's a recap of my day:

Left the house at 7:15 to drive down to San Francisco for two of Phil's doctor appointments

Got stuck in horrible traffic

Golden Gate Bridge toll--$5.00

Arrived for second appointment on time (1:30), and weren't seen until 4:15

Doctor's visit was only 20 min. long

Parking garage attendant says, "$17.00, please."

Hit the Golden Gate Bridge at exactly 5:00 p.m.--lovely time to head home

More traffic

Good news: Starbucks in now serving Pumpkin Spice Lattes...ahhhhh!

5 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

We can always count on Starbucks to herald the coming season. While I love fall, I can't wait for them to bring back peppermint mochas!

Sue said...

Coffee makes even sitting in traffic somewhat delightful : )

Basking in the Son said...

I hope that today went better. Just think of all that "quality time" you and Phil were able to spend together.

jenny said...

I did think of that, actually. Although, he slept through most of the trip.

Anonymous said...

and by next week, you'll only live 5 minutes from the nearest starbucks!!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers