8.12.2008

Seasons

Winter...

Spring...
Summer...

Fall...

Isn't God's creation amazing?! What's your favorite season?

5 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

I love summer!!! I really like that things change though, one season gets old. In FL we had mostly summer, here it feels like we have mostly winter.

Chelsea said...

I really like fall!

A Gift of Grace said...

Fall and Spring...

Rebekah said...

I'm an Autumn girl! I love the smells, the food, and the colors of fall. I don't even mind Winter until about February. I love flannel blankets, hot chocolate, and warm fires. I'm looking forward to the months ahead!

Nana's Nest said...

I love all the seasons! I remember our first Fall in 1995 it was breath taking! Now mind you we hadn't see season changes for 6 years. We had been the beautiufl island of Guam.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers