8.24.2008

Movie Night

Well, we didn't get away with it, Phil and I. Jared was the first one to spot the pictures on the blog of mommy and daddy's outdoor movie night.

So, one bowl of popcorn and several blankets and pillows later, we were outdoors under the stars--I mean, the clouds--for a family movie night extravaganza! Notice the tablecloth over the laptop, just in case it started to rain.
The kids chose to watch Bugtime Adventures.

Anyone want to snuggle in with Caleb? I'm sure he'd share that piece of popcorn under his chin!

The movie wasn't our only source of entertainment.

4 comments:

gramma said...

You are making it very hard for us to be so far away from such sweet, cute, cuddley, adorable, funny & precious grandchildren/nephews/nieces

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh My...One shot of Caleb and my heart just melted. I wish I had superpowers that would zoom me to your house.

emyann said...

That is such a sweet picture of you and Phil! And yes, I want to cuddle with Caleb!

Lizzie said...

Your're so pretty

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers