8.02.2008

A couple of random photos from our evening...

Lily wanted to help me make muffins for the morning in her swim suit and sunglasses.

Any guesses?

It's a fat free hot dog. Apparently they don't take as long to grill as do hot dogs with fat. They had only been on the grill a few minutes before we found the poor pathetic things looking like this. We cleaned them up as best as we could for the kids, but Phil actually ate this one.

6 comments:

gramma said...

Lily, Lily, Lily!!!! You bring us such joy!!!

~nanashouse~ said...

In this case, I choose a small amount of fat over a large amount of carcinogens :-(

A Gift of Grace said...

Grandpa Wilcox would have said...just the way I like it.

jenny said...

That's what Phil always says...that it's just the way he likes it, and that his Grandpa used to say that.

emyann said...

Lily is going to be a fashion icon! Mark my words!

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

love the pics
yes agree a fashion statement
along with Emmalyn
I could hear Grandpa Wilcox saying
just that - just like I like it
think the kids grew up eating it just like I like it!!!!
some of the grandkids should remember him saying it too?????
love your blog - thought of the things Michele had too!!!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers