8.04.2008

Kids R Cool


I forgot to post these pictures from last Wednesday night. We were invited to our friends' church for their summer Kids R Cool program. We ate dinner there at the church. Gracie is sitting next to her little girlfriends, Emily and Molly. Their dad, Cory, who is sitting next to Molly, is in Phil's class.

After dinner, the kids went upstairs in groups (teams) of 6...

...to enjoy a fun song time and a puppet show.

We spent the rest of the evening outside with each of the 6 teams rotating through 6 different stations. Here's Jared racing a scooter.

The boys were on the same team, and they loved the parachute station!


Gracie also loved playing with the parachute, but it was much too windy for Lily. She preferred her daddy's lap, instead.

Here's my precious Caleb going down the water slide. Notice he's wearing long sleeves. This was an unusually cooler evening. I wasn't sure if the boys would want to go down the water slide, but they did.

Brrr!

3 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Yes...I agree with all my heart...KIDS ARE KOOL! Especially yours :-)

gramma said...

What a great, well planned evening. I love the excitement on Gracie's face while doing the parachute.

Nana's Nest said...

Awe Jen PLEASE send us some "cool" weather!!! We are melting!!
Cute pic's!!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers