3.06.2008

Thursday's Happenings


First on the agenda was strawberry waffles with whipped cream for breakfast.


Although we've been enjoying warmer weather, it still wasn't warm enough to take the kids to the park today. They settled for the soft playground at the mall and lunch in the food court.


Gramma's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, so the girls have "Gramma's Birthday T-shirts."


Our last stop was the Bible book store in the mall. Caleb LOVES sheep. This is what he usually does when we visit this store. He got to take one home with him this time, thanks to a very loving Grampa!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all of the pictures of your kids, they look like they are always smiling:) You have such a great family Jen! I am glad we "met" here in blogland! Have a wonderful weekend.

~nanashouse~ said...

Caleb, Nana just loves sheep too!

Rachael said...

I love indoor playlands at malls..in fact, Nate and I go to malls JUST so the kids can play! (and ride the carousel) :)

Stephanie said...

I love all the little sheepies!

Basking in the Son said...

Those sheep are soo cute.

Basking in the Son said...

Oh, we love the beard as well!

jenny said...

Stephanie, he named his new lamb "Sheepie"

Nana's Nest said...

Jen...Caleb is going to make a wonderful shepard someday

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers