3.18.2008

Peek-a-Boo!




We started out playing McDonald's drive thru and then it turned into a game of peek-a-boo.

**Totally off the subject, but as I was waiting for these pictures to download, there was a knock at the door. It was a salesman trying to sell me steaks. First of all, I'm not inclined to by things from door-to-door salesmen, and second of all, I'm not inclined to buy anything from someone who asks me, "Is your mom home?" I guess I'll take this as a compliment in 10 years. But for today, no sale, Buddy!

2 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

When we lived in a neighborhood, we bought a "No Solicitors" sign, because I refuse to open the door to people I don't know when I'm home w/o Dylan.

The Funny Farm Family said...

Lily looks so happy. It seems like she is always happy and content (except, maybe, when she is tired).

We don't get much in the way of sales men here. Though a Kirby guy did come out once. He must have really been hard up to come all the way out here.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers