3.12.2008

Feeding the Birds


We made bird feeders with pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed this afternoon. I may be one step closer to the crazy house for doing this, but at least the kids had fun, right?


Here's Lily, my little "I-do-by-self" girl.


And Gracie, who, of course, thought it was snack time for her, as well as for the birds. Yes, she did try the birdseed, too!


Phil is just about done assembling the roof! Now on to step 13 (remember, there are 35 steps).

3 comments:

gramma said...

Glad to see you found a good use for all those pinecones you had in your yard. The trick is to hang them close to the fence so that all those birds you're attracting 'poop' in the neighbor's yards, and not on your construction project.

Nana's Nest said...

Your kids did such a good job! I will send the grandkids over because I don't need any extra help to the crazy house!
Must be warming up or the global warming is in effect since Phil has short sleeves on!

gramma said...

I just realized that in the picture of Gracie, the snow sleds are out on the grass. What's up?

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers