3.18.2008

Sunshine and Progress


I guess I need to make sure I hold the camera straight next time!


Much can be accomplished with a little bit of sunshine!

4 comments:

gramma said...

We're so excited!!! it's incredible hte progress you've made. And good to see Gracie is still overseeing snacks ! What step are you on now?

gramma said...

that should be 'the' not hte

Basking in the Son said...

Look at that blue sky! Glad you got to get out to play and work.

The Funny Farm Family said...

How do you all rank to get sunshine and blue sky? I'm soo jealous. We keep switching between rain and snow; sometimes both at the same time! For the last three days we wake up to an inch or so of fresh snow and then spend the day watching the rain it away. I'm sick of living in slush!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers