Our New "Tree House"
To fully understand these pictures, read this quote from last Wednesday's post:
"We went to Costco this afternoon. As soon as we entered the store, the kids were in awe of the giant water slide and amazing play structure (which my boys called a "tree house") on display. Jared kept mentioning that he couldn't take his eyes off of them, and Caleb, in all seriousness, asked if he had any money left over from Christmas. Unfortunately, he spent his $15 at Barnes and Noble!"
It seems that my children are very well loved by a certain relative of theirs. So without further adieu, here it is! Their beloved Tree House!
There are 35 steps involved in putting this thing together. We've spent two days working on it, and we are now on step number 7!
As you can see, our problem is not that we don't have enough help, but maybe too much help. How can you refuse such cute volunteers, though?
Gracie was thrilled to see that the picnic benches and table were finished, so she set herself up with plenty of snacks.





6 comments:
Wow! Can I come and play?
I'll bring my own snacks!!
That is going to be so cool! I think your project is more complicated than ours. I can't wait to see it finshed with kids playing on it!
With teamwork like that, you'll be finished in no time at all.
Oh Jen, what a wonderful present!
Lily reminds me of Lizzie.
Jen I am in tears...."you have not because you ask not".....God Bless that special realitive who has touched two little boys hearts.
Post a Comment