Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

We woke up this morning at 7:00 and headed straight to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in our jammies. Well, actually the kids went in their jammies.
We call this the Doughnut Factory.
"May I please have one with sprinkles?"
Jared is such a good big brother!
Caleb really wanted one with yellow frosting, but then he changed his mind and decided on one with green and white sprinkles.
This was the perfect way to end our time with Gramma and Grampa. We'll miss them so much!





4 comments:
Mmmmmm, I love Krispy Kreme!
The kids and I went to Angelina's Bakery this morning for breakfast since Daddy is at Men's Retreat for the weekend.
What a sweet thing to do, Emily! And doing special things like that makes the time go by a little faster when Daddy's gone.
Thanks so much for a wonderful week with your wonderful(!!!) family. We had a super fantastic time!!
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment