

Yeah!!! It's yard sale season again! Phil stopped by one this morning and came home with an art table and a toy box/bench for the girls.
The boys are going to their first drop-off birthday party this morning. They've been counting down the days all week long!
Posted by
jenny
at
9:40 AM
4 comments:
Wow!! what a wonderful, exciting day you are having! All four kids will enjoy that great art table.
Wow! Yard sales already? What's with that? I guess we Ohioans are just stuck in the mud when it comes to spring--I don't even expect to do spring-like things until April. It's great though--now's probably the time to get the great deals. :) I love the art desk!
Jenny and Phil,
I read your blog this morning before I went off to work. I am am wondering how Jared and Caleb's first"drop off" party went? I also saw how your girls just loved their "New Furniture",fill me in!!!! Oh yeah(how's that for proper english), thanks for filling me in on the Lemon Pledge.LOL
Dad
YARD SALES?!?!? I'm so jealous! I don't think our first ones come until the end of this month. And I CAN'T WAIT!! I loved the "treasures" that Phil found...what a good guy! :)
Post a Comment