3.03.2008

A Chocolate Milk Break


Gramma and Grampa are flying in this afternoon to visit for the week. Needless to say, we are all VERY excited for their arrival. Caleb, Gracie, Lily and I have been cleaning the house all morning. I love to watch them clean the house. Their special treat was chocolate milk.

Gramma came at Thanksgiving and said she would come again when it warmed up. Our first snow was the day after Thanksgiving, which was kind of exciting for our family to decorate the house for Christmas while it was snowing outside! We've had great Spring-like weather lately, but wouldn't you know it? It's snowing right now! Sorry, Gramma.

2 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

I'm sure Grandma can keep toasty warm cuddling with those cuties.

Rebekah said...

We're having some wonderful weather right now. It's so warm, and I feel so full of energy. I know it will be cold again, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
By the way, the Twila Paris CD that this song is on has been one of my favorites for years. I'm going to have to get it out and listen again.
Enjoy your family time with Grandma and Grandpa this week!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers