This and That
Just to catch everybody up on what we've been doing around here...
We've spent a few days inside because of the rain. Unfortunately, we've had to put building the play structure on hold until the weather clears up. We woke up to snow this morning!
The kids received a package in the mail yesterday from my Aunt in Arkansas. Caleb is thrilled about having another lamb for his little fold. 
Happy Palm Sunday! I'm so glad that I had my camera with me this morning. I didn't know that Jared's class was involved with the Palm Sunday song service.






3 comments:
Caleb looks like he is growing! Isn't Auntie Patty thoughtful? She is a better "grandmother" than I am!
Those red boots are to die for. Lily looks JUST like you!
Loove your retro look! Do you have your apron and gloves on? Is a roast in the oven? (TV dinners are allowed on bridge days)
Post a Comment