3.19.2008

Preschooler Extraordinaire


Normally I post Jared's school projects in the right hand column of my blog, but today he came home with so many cute things. I couldn't possibly cram all of them into one picture.


Jared used to be my scribbler. Coloring was a chore for him. For some reason, he doesn't mind coloring for his teacher. Just look at this beautiful Easter egg! I'm so proud of him.

4 comments:

gramma said...

Way to go, Jared! Your school work makes Gramma & Grampa so proud! We know you work very hard! Your egg is a real 'winner'.

~nanashouse~ said...

I thought maybe in later years Jared would pay Caleb to do his coloring! Way to go Jared, looks great :-)

jenny said...

Actually, a few weeks ago the boys discussed what they wanted to be when they grew up. You know what they came up with on their own? Jared will write books, and Caleb will illustrate them.

~nanashouse~ said...

I knew it! They are such a great team :-)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers