3.20.2008

Please Pray for Our Family

We were in a car accident this morning coming home from the library. A young girl drove through a 4-way stop and hit the passenger side of our car. Nobody was injured, except for minor soreness. Phil has had bad knees since his accident 2 years ago, and he's been limping around a bit this afternoon. Here are some of the ways you can pray for our family:

*Please pray for Jared. This really shook him up. He mentioned that he wishes it was only a dream.

*Please pray for Phil. He says that he feels some pain in his knees again, and numbness in the hand that was operated on last year. Some of you may not know that he had surgery on his knee, hand, wrist and elbow last spring.

*Please pray that we can find a rental car that seats 2 adults and can hold 4 car seats. Phil has been on the phone all afternoon, and NO ONE has anything available until Monday! Apparently there's a state basketball championship tournament this weekend and all of the cars and vans that seat several passengers have been rented.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yes Jen we will be in prayer for all of you
espcially Jared and Phil
we love you Aunt Barb

emyann said...

Oh my goodness! That Jeep has been through a lot, and so has your family. Jared is precious!

Basking in the Son said...

We will be praying for you.

~nanashouse~ said...

Jen,
I am praying for you and your family. I know that God has a purpose for this (terrible, earthshattering, tumultuous) event. My prayer is for peace, assurance and comfort. Love you!

jcandbaby3 said...

Oh my! I'll pray for your family...especially for you as you seek to be the comfort and caregiver to your little family during this time of stress. Hang in there!

The Crazy Hours said...

I've been praying all day. It was heartbreaking to me to hear of the accident. You have been through so much. I have to keeep telling myself that God knows what He's doing. I'm very thankful that none of you were seriously hurt! Thanks for giving some specific ways to pray.

Stephanie said...

Bless your hearts! I will be praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I haven't checked in for awhile, so I didn't know about this! I am so sorry! How is your family doing? Hope your little ones are forgetting such a terrible thing.

On another note, be glad that you didn't go to the Above Rubies retreat. Long story, just be glad.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers