My Boys Hard at Work
Phil is such a wonderful father, and Jared is so eager to work with him. I took these pictures from the kitchen window with my zoom lens. 
It looks like they're building the ladder. Progress is slow, but such precious memories are being made!
Just yesterday Jared told me, "I love it here in Spokane. I love our house, and I love the things we make."





7 comments:
Jared says such wise things for a little boy. Where was Caleb?
Oh, they will have so much fun on that tree house.
These ARE the memories he will remember. That is so precious and wise how he thinks.
I'm so happy Jared loves his house and living in Spokane. What more can a Mom ask for?
You are really progressing along. What step are you on now?
Now we're on step #10! We're averaging about 3 steps per day. Only 25 more to go!
Wow, what a "daddy's helper" Jared is. Without Jareds help daddy would probably still be on step 4 or 5. I hope Jared keeps daddy going at a steady pace.
Post a Comment