Mobius Kids
Mobius Kids is the name of our children's museum here in Spokane. We were very excited to take Gramma and Grampa there this morning. We ended up with 127 pictures, but here are just a few...
This ball pit is called The Giant Blood Drop. Does that gross anybody else out?
...the reason I bring along extra shirts!
They all love to dress up and do little performances for us on stage.
Gracie's giving Grampa the grand tour of the place.
Now they can sit down for a little snack.
Lily's a good girl to clean up after herself.
And here we are in the craft room (now it sounds as though I'm giving the grand tour). Caleb is absolutely adorable in his painting apron. He's very serious about his work, too.
Here they are coloring with Grampa, waiting for their pictures to dry.
Enough of that pretend museum food! Let's go to Red Robin!





6 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa look like they are having a wonderful time! Life would be so boring with out grandchildren!
Oh I wish we had a children's museum close by. Lilla loved going to the one in Portland!
That museum looks like tons of fun!
That is by far, the cutest dragon ever! Caleb is soooo cute!
Love the museum and all the creative play! Is their someone standing by disinfecting all the costumes worn by the various children "
~
I think along those same lines about the costumes. The blood drop does sound a little gross as well.
Post a Comment