Latte and a Movie?

Yesterday I stopped into Starbucks while running a few errands. I chatted with the barista while I waited for my coffee, and before I knew it, I was invited to a girls' movie night at her house. She's an older lady who has "her girls" (other female Starbucks employees) over to her house once in awhile for a movie night.
So there I sat with 8 complete strangers--6 Starbucks baristas, the daughter of the older woman, and the county health inspector who inspects their store from time to time. We had a great time!
**On a side note...did you know that there are Bloggiversaries? I didn't either, but today marks one year since I posted my first Blog post!





12 comments:
Happy "bloggiversary" I sure wish you'd have told us earlier, we could have had time to send cards, flowers and gifts! maybe next year?!
Sure, I'll do a latte and a movie with you? ;)
How do you make friends so easily??? Will you let me in on your secrets?
Sounds like you have a new mission field. Our new pastor is often talking about his Starbucks mission field. What movie did you watch?
Wow, happy bloggiversary and happy new friends to you! Can I have a peppermint mocha with sprinkles (like the old days) in between movies??
I am so happy you were able to go! What did you watch?
We watched August Rush.
Happy bloggiversary!
Thanks, Chelsea! ;)
Tell your family hello for me.
Hmmm, I did a similar thing last night. I was scrapbooking though and a friends house and there were all these other girls that I didn't really know. Now I know them and am excited to have a group of friends outside of the normal ones I do things with all of the time.
eferrell~~so blog about it why dontcha??
Happy bloggiversary! I just want to say that I'm so glad that we've met through blogging, and I am enjoying getting to know you. You are a blessing!
By the way, I LOVE your header picture. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment