Happy Easter
Easter Eve...Getting ready for the morning.

Jared came into my room this morning around 6:00 a.m. and asked if it was time to open Easter baskets. I told him to wait until after 7:00 a.m. When I got up, the kids were sitting in the living room listening to Jared read the story of Easter, baskets untouched.

Impossible is the word I would use to describe trying to take pictures of the kids in their church clothes this morning. I wanted them all lined up, sitting still with great big smiles adorning their sweet little faces. You would've thought that I let them eat all of their Easter candy before church! 
We had our egg hunt after nap time this afternoon. Weather permitted us to have it indoors. The eggs were filled with Cheerios, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks and chocolate chips.





6 comments:
Hey Caleb, look up on the couch. I see two more eggs. The girls dresses look cute, What did the boys wear? Jammies?
Jared is such a good boy to pose for you!
Thank you Jared for reading to your brother and sisters. You are such a kind and helpful brother:-)
Awe Jen I am sorry about the weather. I would be happy to share our beautiful sunshine. Since it was 78 on Sat. it's been cold there after. I can't complain too much, the sun is out!
I knew you'd get a kick out of the Padilla's family pic. Them kids are terrible about posing as a family!! I remember one pic you posted on your blog same idea!
Katie got that baby swing when she was preg. with Dawson 2005. It works much better than the ones they sell these days. It's a faimly keeper!
Jared and Bryson are so alike, wish you lived closer because I think they would be budies..so sweet and such a good brother!
The girls looked adorable
You are such a good Easter do-er! I love the easter egg topiary. I might look for one for our table for next year!
Steph, then stick it right in the middle of a pile of plastic Easter grass...classy!
Post a Comment