4.04.2008

Twins-in-Tow

I apologize ahead of time for the blurry pictures. These were taken from my kitchen window. The girls and I were having a little tea and hot chocolate break at the table when we spotted this bike trailer outside.


Phil's friend gave this to him yesterday. The girls wanted to go outside to investigate immediately. Phil was nice enough to give them a little ride around the backyard.


It looks like we'll have to purchase a couple of bike helmets very soon.


Off they go!


I zoomed in to get this picture of their sweet faces as they rode past the kitchen window.


Then Phil parked the bike in front of the window at a good angle so that I could get a good closeup. When Lily realized that I wanted to take a picture of her, she pretended to be asleep and refused to look up.

3 comments:

gramma said...

God is so good to you -- that is another wonderful addition to your opportunities for family activities! Lily never ceases to give me a good daily chuckle. (which is another important reason for you to blog frequently)

~nanashouse~ said...

Lily just cracks me up! She is a combination of you and Lizzie :-)

Emily, of course, would smile BIG for the camera! That is why she is soo great with the public--to this day :-)

emyann said...

Lily IS so you!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers