Weekend in Seattle
I was able to spend the weekend in Seattle with my friend, Emily. We had a wonderful time relaxing, visiting friends, eating, sleeping, watching movies and going to art galleries. One thing I particularly enjoyed was going to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time. I ordered tiramisu cheesecake...yum! It was so filling that I wasn't able to finish my slice.
I would love to share a few more pictures, but this one took 40 minutes to download. It just happened to be the only dark one, too...sorry!
I'll post again tomorrow. Hopefully our Internet connection will speed up. Phil's mom arrived tonight! I wanted to post some pictures of her with the kids, but I'll have to try again tomorrow.





4 comments:
You are so cute! I'm jealous. I've been wanting to go back to Seattle for years!
I'm so glad you had a chance to get away for a visit with Emily. You both look wonderful! Hmmm...now what flavor of cheesecake would I order?
With all that you and Emily did in Seattle, was one of the movies you watched "Sleepless in Seattle"?LOL
Dad
What fun! I would enjoy all of those things you were able to do, especially visiting some art galleries. I'm glad you were able to have such a good time!
Post a Comment