4.05.2008

Girl Scout Cookie Time!


I love this time of year--when I can buy Girl Scout cookies, that is.


The girls are enjoying a Thin Mint cookie. I usually buy a box of Thin Mints and a box of Samoas. Which are your favorites?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, you're making me hungry! We like the thin mints too. Ours are all gone though and you can't get anymore until next year. :(

gramma said...

We bought a box of the shortbread like ones from Candace -- she sold almost 500 boxes this year. Trouble is, they must not put very many cookies in a box anymore because they were all gone in a few minutes :-)

The Crazy Hours said...

Thin Mints for sure. But I don't often share too many!

emyann said...

I'd say shoetbread, but your shortbread is by far the best cookie I have had!

Basking in the Son said...

We are big Thin Mint fans. Love 'em frozen!!! I'm getting cheap though and have trouble spending that much money for what seems like about 12 cookies. We have found that Keebler grasshopper cookies are just as yummy.

~nanashouse~ said...

I have this agreement with my favorite girl scout--I only buy cookies from her and I let her suggest which one(s) I should buy. She is right everytime!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Samoas. I love them! I have been trying to be good and not have any in my house, but I might have to buy at least one box this year!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers