4.08.2008

Budding Artists


The boys and I like to do special things after I put the girls down for their afternoon nap. Sometimes we play board games and sometimes we read from chapter books, but today we drew ladybugs. First we practiced by drawing a few shapes, then they drew their sketches entirely on their own.


Jared is so intense when he colors. He enjoys using the new box of crayons from his Easter basket when the girls are sleeping. It's his first box of "skinny crayons."


Just look at my sweet boy! He's so proud of his drawing.


Jared did a great job, too.


Here are my sweet boys, hard at work with their skinny crayons.

5 comments:

gramma said...

Both those lady bugs, and especially both those two boys are just wonderful. I'm proud of them and their hard work. I will have to call Aunt Corinne at work, because she will just want to see those right now!

~nanashouse~ said...

O.K. Boys, Nana needs some artwork for her refrigerator!!

Nana's Nest said...

those are such cute bugs! GOOD JOB. Nana I love artwork too. My refrig is covered with new pictures weekly!

emyann said...

Wow! Jared is so precise! Caleb couldn't be cuter! I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

whow what fun cute ladybugs
Josh had a bedroom full of ladybugs a few yeara ago - and those look just them!!!!
how do you get rid of ladybugs in the bedroom without harming them
Josh and Grandpa had fun!!!!

I love your blog - so fun to see the fun you all have there
what adorable four happy hearts

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers