New Shoes

I tried to get the girls to pose for pictures wearing their new shoes. Lily wasn't in the mood, as you can see.
When she finally agreed to cooperate, she insisted on standing in this box. I really wanted you to get the full effect with the sweater and tights.
Gracie was busy watching Curious George. This was the best that I could do!





3 comments:
I think the pictures were great -
at least they stood there!!!
Gracie's outfit is adorable especially the shoes (I can hear it now "my pink, my pink" - am I right?) But, God surely gave us Lily to give me my daily dose of rolling laughter. What a blessing!
I was just thinking, maybe you can cut the feet out of her tights, so that she'd have a summer outfit.
Wow, posing with outfits for a lense!!!!!LOL Once again I am seeing Lily and Gracie mimicking Emmy and Lizzie. Jen did you ever see the videos or pictures of the girls "modeling" moms things, to include high heels, make up and outfits, we cracked up!!!! Let me say, they did a great job of it as your girls are doing. Perhaps I can find those pics and we can all smile and recall those days of creativity and imagination your sisters exhibited!!!!
Dad
Post a Comment