4.10.2008

Am I Crazy?

This morning I'm watching 2 children from our church, so the ages of all of the kids in my house right now are 5, 5, 3, 3, 2 and 2 (yes, the T.V. is on). It's not as hard as it sounds, so please don't feel sorry for me. :) My kids do very well when other children come to play.

5 comments:

gramma said...

So, are you trying to announce that you're ready to have 2 more?

Rachael said...

yup...you're crazy! :)

~nanashouse~ said...

Get over it!! I had that many children on my own~~being "far above rubies" dontcha know ;-}

jenny said...

HA! Although, Dr. Davies did tell me that I have about a 75% chance of having twins again! Interesting thought, huh?

Nana's Nest said...

Jen that is a SIGN from the Lord;-)
I tease Katie from time to time about another one and she says NO my cup runneth over! James on the other hand says, there is still room in the inn.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers