4.01.2008

Boy's Night Out, Girl's Night In


Phil went to a friend's house to discuss welding...boooorrrring! I stayed home to watch this. I missed this movie when PBS aired it back in January, but Phil downloaded it for me a few days ago. Yes, he welds and he's computer savy!


And my snack for the movie? A cup of Good Earth tea and a piece of toasted wheat bread with this stuff smothered all over the top. Yummmmmy! Sorry about the gigantic peanut butter picture.

7 comments:

A Gift of Grace said...

I have never seen Persuasion is it good?

~nanashouse~ said...

I just read in the Hallmark magazine that the PBS series is coming out on DVD soon!

Rebekah said...

I love a good movie night, especially with a yummy snack!

jenny said...

It's already out at Barnes and Noble and Borders.

jcandbaby3 said...

My hubby just bought this for me for Valentines Day! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet...was it good?

Unknown said...

Last night I was supposed to have a girls movie night at Janelle Bridges' but David had to work late on a project of ours. I found out later he was welding something back together on our woodsplitter and he some how burnt his hand. Don't worry though Jenny, I am sure that your husband would be wearing his gloves that are made for you to wear when welding. :)

jenny said...

Yes, it was good, but it doesn't follow the book like I remember. I need to watch the 1995 version again, and then I'll decide which one to purchase.

Christina, I thought about you a few weeks ago when I read Jane Eyre again. :)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers