We had such a sweet day today...
Lately I've been waking up to Lily's sweet face in my own, saying, "I snuggle you?" We snuggle for a few minutes, and then the boys come in around 7:00 so we can read from their devotional Bible, or, as Caleb calls it, the devotionous Bible. This morning I could hear them racing down their bunk bed ladder with Caleb calling out, "First one down is a rotten egg!" I'm not sure if he was just a little mixed up, or if he was just trying to slow Jared down. Gracie's always the last one to wake, because she's the last one to fall asleep at night.
After breakfast we all went to an old theater in town with Brooke, Addie and Paige for a free showing of The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. I was a little worried that the girls wouldn't sit through the whole thing, but they did GREAT!
When I got home from the store this afternoon, the girls were playing house under the kitchen table. They were taking turns putting each other to bed.
I went to check on the boys and they were up on their beds playing The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. They were trying to figure out where their ship's trap door should be.
I love how they're able to make up games to play with each other, and that the boys want to be pirates and the girls want to be mommies!





1 comments:
You are blessed!!! What a special day!
Post a Comment