4.13.2008

Summer Clothes

I rummaged through my summer clothes yesterday. I was very discouraged to see that several things didn't fit me like they did last year. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but is it possible that as you age, it becomes harder and harder to maintain one's figure? I don't lead a sedentary lifestyle by any means--in fact, I exercise almost every day--yet, every year I have to work that much harder than I did the year before (sigh).

3 comments:

gramma said...

Grampa says he conducted a 77 year test and has proven it as fact that clothes shrink while stored away over winters.

The Crazy Hours said...

Who can argue with that kind of a test? Obviously, after 77 years of testing he must know what he's talking about. So we must concede that our clothes have shrunk during the winter.

Nana's Nest said...

I agree with grandpa's 77 test! Jen you look wonderful!! BUT Katie fights the same battles and she makes me laugh....she makes comments and I say, honey you look great and she replies, MOM you don't see BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!! LOLOL she is preparing for a marathon, how in the world, I have no clue but she'll find the time!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers