Jared on Parenthood
Jared: "Mom, do you like having four kids?"
Me: "Yes, why?"
Jared: "When I'm a parent, I'm only going to have one, because that's not so hard and I don't want to work a lot for the others."
Jared: "Mom, do you like having four kids?"
Me: "Yes, why?"
Jared: "When I'm a parent, I'm only going to have one, because that's not so hard and I don't want to work a lot for the others."
Posted by
jenny
at
6:13 PM
6 comments:
Hi Jen, I tried to call you to talk about this. Does Jared think that if we have more than one child we are tired?? While this is true~~it doesn't make us less happy. Please let him know Nana is happy that she had 5 children (even though she is sooo tired)
Actually, he asked me this while watching me strain to scoop enough ice cream to fill four little cones.
Hey Jen, this was my convo with blake on children:
Blake: I need to go away
Me: Why are you going away
Blake: Cause I need to go find my brother and stister
If it were only that easy to have them!! Did I tell you we're trying to have a baby?
Oh and by the by, I didn't misspell sister, that's how he pronounces it.
Jared is a "DEEP & PROFOUND" thinker. Hey Lizzie, can I be invited to your blog?
Dad
That was a good laugh! Now that yu explained it made it even cuter...and your nephew! I love children's little minds! One thing I am proud of is Katie's limitation of "real TV" it's replaced with healthy imagination DVD's and cartoons. Let them be children!!!!! The real world is tough enough these days!
Post a Comment