4.27.2008

I Love Being a Mommy


What job could possibly offer the following benefits?

*Snuggles after nap time

*Free entertainment

*An excuse to buy goldfish crackers and play with Play-Doh

5 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

not to mention an excuse to buy a box of 64 or even 96 Crayola crayons!

The Crazy Hours said...

I can't think of too many things better than a snuggly hug from one of your own little ones.

This is an adorable picture. You should have it framed!

gramma said...

I'm with Jenny - I need snuggly hugs!!!

Nana's Nest said...

It gets even better as a Nana....I was gone for a few days but Papa was here and it was always, "Where's Nana?" At church on Sunday he brought me Dawson (2-1/2) and he wrapped his arms around my kneck tight "luv My Nana"...awe...don't get me wrong I am always getting hugs and kisses but that was extra snuggley!!

emyann said...

This is aa beautiful picture! You could be twins 30 years apart!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers