10.10.2008

White Coat Ceremony


After nap time today, I loaded up the kids and we met Phil at school for his "White Coat Ceremony."


Here he is reciting the Physician Assistant Professional Creed with his fellow classmates.

The kids did a great job sitting through the ceremony. Caleb is disappointed that he couldn't have 2 pieces of cake. When I downloaded these pictures, I noticed a huge fingerprint right on the lens of the camera. So the whole time I was taking these pictures, the camera was focusing on that fingerprint. I'm sad that the pictures turned out blurry.

Off to Chili's for a dinner celebration!

5 comments:

emyann said...

Good Job Phil! I am very proud of you!!

Good Job Jenny, getting all 4 kids to the ceremony!

~nanashouse~ said...

wow, I'm actually teary eyed. I'm so proud of you Phil :-)

Stephanie said...

That is SO awesome. You must have been busting with pride. :)

gramma said...

I'm so thankful that you could share this as a family! What a joy to see how good Phil looks and that last picture of the two of you is a keeper. You both look so happy and peaceful - praise God for His leading (even tho it is just one step at a time, and we can never be certain of the next step)

Basking in the Son said...

Congrats! He looks so official with the white coat, tie, glasses.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers