
The girls were very happy to join the boys this year in the corn maze.

Some of us are not too sure about this fellow.

"Is he
real?"

"Don't worry, I'll check and let you know."

Which way now?

We finally made it through the corn maze to the pirate ship.

Daddy and Lily steer the ship.


"Arrrr!"

Caleb was very brave to stand here while his sisters tossed bean bags.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you didn't get lost in that maze. I love Lily with her pirate patch..and I'm not too sure that I want you to take Gracie to a real zoo if she's that 'brave' around the big cats.
Jenny I am always amazed when I see pictures of you with your kids!! It is a step back in time for me as you look exactly the same!! God Bless YOU! Your children keep you young!
Post a Comment