10.08.2008

Tammy and the Bachelor

I remember watching Tammy and the Bachelor on AMC when I was in high school. I found it on DVD, along with 2 other Tammy movies, when I returned Little House on the Prairie today. Now that Phil is back in school and studying in the evenings, I have to keep myself busy so I won't be tempted to talk to him every 5 minutes. You may laugh, but it really is very difficult for me! I think this may help.

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm the same way with Willard. I was thinking about that when he starts school this month.

emyann said...

I love those movies!

jenny said...

Come over...I have them for a week! We can watch them together.

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

those movies are great
I understand - with Uncle Dave
studing I want to talk often too
it is hard to remember what you want to say if you don't do it immediately
When Uncle Dave was in seminary I used to ask a question and when he was done studing he would answer it (I of course would have forgotten the question)
love you Aunt Barb

Nana's Nest said...

I have been meaning to ask you what is Phil studying? And your plans (Lord willing I know) after college. I have been in your shoes when the kids were little...tough one!

jenny said...

Phil is studying to be a Physician Assistant.

Rachael said...

I remember watching those with my mom and a few years ago my aunt put them on VHS for her...they are definitely among my favorite movies...ever! :)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers