MOPS Outing
This morning we packed a picnic lunch and headed up to Green Bluff for a pumpkin patch field trip with our MOPS group. Green Bluff is a farming community north of Spokane. Cousin Lindsay sent Flat Stanley to us for a school project. Some of you may remember that Morgan sent him to us last year, too. The kids are thrilled to have him stay with us, and they can't wait to show him around Spokane again.
Since we already picked our pumpkins this year, we spent almost the entire time in the hay bale maze. This is a mom's dream come true! I could see the tops of their heads at all times.
Hmm...which way should I go?
Nevermind...I'll just roll over on top of this bale and catch up with my brother!The weather was beautiful. The leaves are just starting to change colors here in Spokane. It seems we're about a month behind the rest of you, due to our very long winter (we had snow until April).







6 comments:
How exciting to see that Flat Stanley has come to visit again!!! Grampa will love the picture of all four grandchildren sitting in the big John Deere tires. It sure looks like thay enjoyed the hay bale maze.
Hey Flat Stanley,
Remember many years ago~~Lily looks just like Mama Jenny. Hmmm...do they act the same??
Yes, they do!
Looks like a fun place to go! Rinker farms has a free corn maze this year so I think I will take the kids to it. I have never done anything like that yet, I think the hay bale maze would be much better-course I will be with them the whole time.
Cute pictures Jen! I love the one with the tractor:)
The tractor pic is fantastic
Post a Comment