Gracie was the only one brave enough to stick her hand in and dig out the gooey pulp. She didn't enjoy it, but she did it!
Jared wanted a "shape face," Caleb wanted his pumpkin to have a curvy mouth, Gracie wanted her pumpkin to look like a kitty and Lily wanted a princess pumpkin.
Posted by
jenny
at
8:27 PM
6 comments:
Great job!
What can I say~~I love your long shiny hair Jen!
Jenny and Phil,
Each holiday, every year will bring such wonderful memories to the two of you as your children grow and experience the holidays. Enjoy these times, they will bring smiles to your face in the future. Those pumpkins are priceless.
Dad
It was so much fun to watch them "in process" on Skype!!! But, let me tell you, your finished projects are fantastic. You were incredibly creative with the kitty and the princess.
Wow I am impressed we tried to make teeth but lost one in the process.
So cute!
Post a Comment